- Section 1: Blank (Two words) – Slow This section typically involves a conversation between two people, such as a phone call or a booking inquiry. The blanks are usually simple and require factual information, such as names, dates, and times.
- Section 2: Short MCQ + Matching + Picture word from a list This section typically involves a monologue or dialogue on a specific topic, such as a tour or a trip. The multiple-choice questions are usually straightforward and test your ability to understand factual information. Matching questions may require you to match information from the audio to a list of options, while picture word questions involve identifying a word based on a picture.
- Section 3: Long MCQ + Flowchart + Short Answer/Question This section typically involves a lecture or presentation on an academic topic, such as biology or history. The multiple-choice questions are usually more challenging and test your ability to understand complex ideas and opinions. The flowchart involves filling in the blanks with specific information, while the short answer or question may require a brief response based on the audio.
- Section 4: Blank (One word) – Fast This section typically involves a monologue on a more challenging topic, such as a science experiment or a news report. The audio is faster and more difficult to understand, but the blanks still require specific information, such as dates, names, or places.
Overall Level: Super Easy
- Passage 1: Heading + True/False/Not Given + Blanks This passage typically involves a factual topic, such as a historical event or a scientific discovery. The headings provide an overview of the main idea, while the true/false/not given questions require you to read for specific information. The blanks may require factual information, such as dates, names, or numbers.
- Passage 2: Match Information + MCQ + Sentence Completion This passage typically involves a descriptive topic, such as a social issue or a cultural tradition. The matching questions require you to match information from the passage to a list of options, while the multiple-choice questions test your ability to understand the main idea. The sentence completion questions may require you to fill in the blanks with specific information.
- Passage 3: Summary + Yes/No/Not Given + Blanks This passage typically involves an opinion-based topic, such as a philosophical idea or a psychological theory. The summary requires you to summarize the main idea of the passage in your own words, while the yes/no/not given questions require you to read for specific information. The blanks may require factual information or synonyms.
Overall Level: Super Easy
Writing: General Training:
- Formal + Semi-formal letter The formal letter may require you to write to a company or organization, while the semi-formal letter may require you to write to a friend or acquaintance. Both letters will require you to use appropriate language and tone.
- Map, Pie, Table + Combination + Multiple Graphs The map may require you to describe a place or location, while the pie or table may require you to describe statistics or percentages. The combination or multiple graphs may require you to describe trends or changes over time.
- Discuss Both Views
- Direct Question Type The essay question may require you to express your opinion on a particular topic or issue, or it may require you to discuss both sides of an argument. The direct question type may require you to answer a specific question, such as “Do you agree or disagree?” or “What are the advantages and disadvantages?”
Note that these predictions are based on past exam patterns and actual exam questions
Before I go, I have one more exciting announcement for you. For those who want to practice more and have access to repeated IELTS material, I have a special offer. I am providing a printed booklet containing 30 days of IELTS repeated material to help you prepare better for your exam.
This booklet has been compiled by me and my team of experts and it includes all the important and frequently asked questions of the IELTS exam. This is a great resource for those who want to practice consistently and improve their skills.
So, if you want to get your hands on this booklet, contact me at 8968180612 and I will provide you with all the details.
Thank you for watching and best of luck for your exam!