The IELTS exam is an important test for those who wish to study or work in English-speaking countries. In this article, we will provide you with a prediction of what to expect for the IELTS exam on March 11, 2023.
Listening Section: The listening section is divided into four sections, with each section becoming progressively more difficult. For the March 11, 2023 exam, we predict that:
- Section 1: Will have blanks with two words and a slow pace.
- Section 2: Will have MCQs, short answer questions, and sentence completion.
- Section 3: Will have note completion, matching, and a labeled diagram.
- Section 4: Will have blanks with one word and a fast pace.
- Overall level: Easy
- Practice Test: Click here
Reading Section: The reading section is also divided into three passages, each with its own set of questions. For the March 11, 2023 exam, we predict that:
- Passage 1: Will have blanks, T/F/NG questions, and matching years.
- Passage 2: Will have T/F/NG questions, headings, and a labeled diagram.
- Passage 3: Will have a summary, Y/N/NG questions, and blanks.
- Overall level: Moderate
Writing Section: The writing section has two tasks. For the March 11, 2023 exam, we predict that:
- General Training: Will have a formal letter.
- Task 1: Will have a map, pie chart, table, and combination multiple graphs (one graph will be selected from these).
- Task 2: Will have one of the following question types: agree/disagree, problem/solution, discuss both views, or a direct question.
Speaking Section: The speaking section consists of three parts. For the March 11, 2023 exam, we predict that:
- Introduction Questions: Questions 1-10 are important.
- Cue-Card: Questions 1-12 are important.
- Note: The speaking prediction will be 100% accurate, but it will only be available in our IELTSKING Jan-Apr 2023 New Cue Card PDF, not in the Makkar Jan-Apr 2023 PDF.
The March 11, 2023 IELTS exam will have predictable content in each section. We hope this information helps you prepare for the exam and achieve your desired score.